Don't let VOC and Odour hurt your family's health ANYMORE !!
With this Remover gel, you can remove
all the existing VOC and Odour smells efficiently !
- Consistently provides on-going elimination. Works around the clock
- Designed to reduce airborne bacteria, and eliminate smoke and other odors
- Convenient gel form fits under the seat of your vehicle
- Proven effective by bacteriological laboratory testing
- Absorb & decompose organic odour, formaldehyde, smoke, body odour, mould odour, etc.
Why do we need to remove VOC (formaldehyde) after renovation?
Formaldehyde (HCHO) is dangerous to human health. Building materials, home furnishings pressed woods, wood floor finishes, paints, upholstery fabrics are often the major sources in homes because materials off-gas formaldehyde over time.
People often spend more than eight hours a day in their homes; infants, kids and the infirm sometimes even spend the entire day inside their home. WHO (2000), Guidelines for Air Quality suggests that the level should below < 100 µg/m3 to avoid acute effects in such individuals.
What is formaldehyde?
Formaldehyde is one of the Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). Formaldehyde is a colorless, flammable gas at room temperature, has a pungent, distinct odor, and may cause a burning sensation to the eyes, nose, and lungs at high concentrations. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has classified formaldehyde as a known human carcinogen. There is some evidence of asthma or asthma-like symptoms for children exposed to formaldehyde in homes.